Datamar, whose registered *********ADDRESS************, is the controller of the personal data which is collected through this website.
How long do we process your personal data?
Datamar will process your personal data for the period, which will be considered appropriate from the business point of view, but no longer than we will have a legitimate basis for the processing. You have an opportunity to stop the processing and to have your personal data erasure by providing us with the request (see the section “How do you can contact us?”).
Where will be your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be processed by our Head Office. We can also make the personal data available to our offices and subcontractor in other jurisdictions. In all cases, we are taking steps to ensure that the data should be processed according to the highest data protection standards (see Section “Will we transfer your data to the third parties”).
Will we transfer your data to the third parties?
We may transfer your data to our technical vendors and suppliers as well as sub-contractors who are providing services to Datamar on a contract basis as well as are performing functions on our behalf. In all cases we are paying all the possible efforts to ensure that the data protection of these parties is at the proper level, i.a. according to the standards established by the GDPR.
What are the rights of persons, whose data is processed at our website?
As a visitor of the website, whose data is being processed, your rights are: the right to be informed; the right of access; the right to rectification; the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing; the right to data portability; the right to object to processing; the rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
What we are responsible for?
Are we responsible for third-party websites’ data protection?
How do we ensure data security?
We try to use proper technical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure of, or access. Such measures include:
- we ensure the security of our office data infrastructure by implementing data protection frameworks.
- we use the anonymization and pseudo-anonymization techniques to de-identify data
- we’ve updated company policies so that we’re capable of handling subject requests within the time frames introduced by the GDPR
- we’ve assumed the Privacy By Design stance; our data processing activities, including re-engineering, are fully compliant with the GDPR
- we’ve set up new breach notification procedures and adopted the tools necessary to investigate data compromises within a 72-hour notification period.
How do you can contact us?